Friday, July 16, 2010

Inspired: Aria from Pretty Little Liars

So, we apologize for the mini hiatus :s aka we're both busy/lazy, haha. But we are back! Anyway, I don't know about you but Pretty Little Liars is my new obsession, and I am completely addicted with it. Not only do I love the show, but I love their makeup. So this tutorial is - as you probably already guessed - inspired by one of the main charactets, Aria Montgomery - played by Lucy Hale. So if you're as much of an addict as I am, check out this tutorial :)
I'm actually thinking of perhaps starting a little Pretty Little Liars segment - so hopefully this one works out!

This isn't really hard to follow, all this look really consists of is soft, brown eyeshadow paired with mauve-y lips. Aria's cheeks aren't really pink/blushed, so I basically used bronzer to achieve to dimension of color on her face, but you could always use a dark blush!



Products Used:

FACE
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Medium
N.Y.C. Bronzer in 720C Sunny
e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder duo

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC eyeshadow in 'Sweetjoy' (any cream color)
Kat Von D eyeshadow in 'Leather' (any matte brown)
MAC eyeshadow in 'Well Spiced' (any light brown)
Milani Easyliner for eyes in Black
Annabelle Kohl eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in Black

LIPS
Nivea Lip Care - Hydro Care
Revlon ColorStay lipstick in Heavenly Mauve
N.Y.C. Tinted Lip Balm in Sugar Fairy


<3 Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment