Thursday, August 5, 2010

BLUSHING SUMMER GOLDS Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Palette

      HELLOOOOOoo~~~ long time no see! I've been avoiding putting this video up because of the voice-over section: VERY unhappy with it! The sound quality makes me so sad :(:(:( this was recorded soooo long ago!!!! ..sooo I think it's safe to say it's the end of my voice-over trials.

      I knowwwwww I've been using this palette for forever - but keep in mind, I am on a budget ... so let's just pretend that I own a lot of Urban Decay single shadows =) ...& speaking of a budget, I even bothered to RANSACK through my mom's old things and found an aaaaaancient Givenchy blush trio that was (surprisingly) perfect for my skin! I'm sure it doesn't exist anywhere anymore - apparently my dad bought it for their first anniversary or something.

      Recently, this has been my go-to look for work, as well as when I wear these contacts :) It's a greaat look for brown eyes - it really brings out the warmth & makes it look extra sparkly. I loove this for a quick summer look cuz it lets me look fresh while still having a complete and polished, work-appropriate face. QuickquickQUICK is my motto before work & this took VERY little time to finish.

(keep in mind that these pictures were taken in the nighttime after a full day of work w/o reapplying)


 


Video, more pictures & list of products after the jump!




PRODUCTS USED
FACE
  • Olay's Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion
  • NARS Sheer Matte foundation in Punjab
  • NYC Matte Bronzer in 720C Sunny
  • Givenchy blush trio in 02 Brown
EYES
  • Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland palette (Muchness, Chessur, Oraculum, Mad Hatter)
    • Urban Decay single shadows in X, Chopper, Baked, Twice Baked
  • MAC shadow in Shroom, Carbon
  • elf Waterproof Eyeliner pen in Black
  • NYC Automatic Eyeliner in Brown
  • elf mini eyelash curler
  • L'oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion mascara
LIPS
  • Blistex lip massage
  • Revlon ColorBurst in 035 Blush
  • Revlon Vinyl Mirror Shine gloss in Eastend Snob





      WoooOOooo!
      Thanks so much for your patience, Camille & I are still trying to get into the habit of recording stuff, but we're here & we're doing our best!!!!
      Not to get your hopes up or anything, but there are a bunch of videos lined up just waiting to get edited + uploaded heeheeeee! ..and after those are up (estimating 3), there will be ANOTHER surprise coming up yayyy!

      Hope you guys enjoyed the video! ..I'll see you guys soon with either a circle lens review or an all elf face tutorial :)

thismessagewasbroughttoyouby♥Ingrid



Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel! :)
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @whimzicleinga
Follow me on Twitter: @_sexformoney

No comments:

Post a Comment