Friday, August 20, 2010

NYX Jazz Night - A Pop Of Blue!

 
Here's a quick look I put together that is really fun and a subtle way to pull off bright colours. :)
Oh! And from now on I don't think I'll be doing these blog posts about the tutorials I do... I figure I may as well just put all the info into the description box :)
But yes! Moving along to the fun stuff...
Products Used:
FACE
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock - SPF 45 (very important for summer!!!)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC30
e.l.f. Blush and Bronzing Powder Duo

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion

NYX The Runway Collection - Jazz Night eyeshadow palette
Milani Easyliner for Eyes in Black
L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip eyeliner
CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion mascara

LIPS
Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Asia
MAC Lipglass in Elle

(lol this is not so flattering.....but whatevs!)

Thanks for reading :)
<3 Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment