Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Daily" FOUNDATION + CONCEALER (& a little Contouring!)

Photobucket
For this tutorial's purpose, I didn't bother retouching this photo.
You can see my tiny acne bumps & scars that I couldn't prevent from showing (especially with flash)
by the use of my medium-coverage foundation .. & even w/ concealer.
Nobody's perfect - but life is beautiful that way :)



List of products, video & pictures after the jump!


I'm actually wearing Revlon's SuperLustrous Lipstick in Love That Pink + a little bit of Rimmel's Airy Fairy in the center



- Olay's Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
- Lise Watier Concealer Wheel in Light Complexion
- Essence of Beauty Duo Foundation/Concealer Brush
- Quo Bronzer/Powder Brush (..which looks like a stippling brush?)
- CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder in Translucent Medium
- Rimmel Kabuki Brush (I do NOT recommend this brush. I just happened to have it in front of me ... it's not soft & pretty harsh on the skin :S)
- NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
- Essence of Beauty Duo Contour/Powder Brush




      I recently just got this moisturizer at Shoppers located at Fairview last week, and lucky me, it was on sale for $10!!! Original price is $20ish :| ...coming from the girl that usually uses Johnson's Baby Lotion as moisturizer, that's a painful number to look at! I haven't tried it out that much yet ( I haven't been going out much because of my extraction, & whenever I did, it was raining :S ) but the consistency isn't creamy or lotion-y.. it's a little dry. It's not drying, but it doesn't feel like a normal lotion. Which is nice! Doesn't dry oily on the skin & it makes me feel like it leaves a matte finish.








( I will post a review in a month's time to fully see how my skin reacts to this product, so stay tuned! )



















Classic Hollywood Hair + Face tutorial coming soon in the upcoming week!

..which might be inspired from this look ;)





thismessagewasbroughttoyouby♥Ingrid



Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel! :)
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @whimzicleinga
Follow me on Twitter: @_sexformoney

No comments:

Post a Comment