Monday, June 14, 2010

("INSPIRED") DRAMATIC BROWN SMOKEY EYE


This look is kindofsomewhatkindasortaish inspired by a collaboration of pictures, haha. In all honesty, I had no clue what to do! There was a picture of Demi Lovato with a nice defined outer corner, Dianna Agron with a pretty brown eyeshadow look, and Kim Kardashian with her usual extreme smokey eye. So I thought... why not combine all three!


Seeing as this is kinda Demi Lovato inspired, and all :)

Products used:
Face
Olay Quench body lotion - advanced relief w/ vitamin E & Vita-Niacin
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in '021 Sun Light'
N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in '644U Plaza Pink'


Eyes
Benefit Lemon-Aid color correcting eyelid primer
E.L.F. beauty encyclopedia: eye edition (only $5! on eyeslipsface.com)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal H.i.P. matte eyeshadow duo in '917 Dashing'
CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara - waterproof

Lips
Vaseline
MAC lipstick in 'Angel'

Okay well here are the three pictures:
  

Yeah? No? Maybe? Anyways...
What I find so convenient about this look is that all the eyeshadows I used came from one palette, that costs $5!!! Soooo amazing!
Anyway. I wanted to do a graduation tutorial as Ingrid did, but instead I came up with this lol (that should be on its way soon!)



Hope you like!

<3 Camille
P.S. I apologize that I've only made like, two tutorials and Ingrid's made like 498695685945... I'm not a slacker, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment