Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crest White Strips 7-day Challenge

      Following my excitement over the cheap Crest Premiums, I decided to keep a daily log of my results. ...sadly, this is right after I did my first strip 'cuz the idea didn't come to me until then. LoL.
      Keep in mind that I'll also be using my Scope whitening mouthwash which might speed up the results just a liiitle bit, but I'll use it as little as possible to create a more realistic result.


my own teeth - DAY ONE!

in the sun ; in the shade


     I actually had braces.. so here's a short story to these embarrassing teeth: for those of you who had braces, you know that you get permanent "retainers" in the back of your teeth - well my upper one broke and I never bothered to get it fixed. And I never bothered to wear my actual retainers.. which is why you see that tooth on the right sticking up lolll woops!

      Day one of this and my front teeth are already acting up :| I have a tiny problem with teeth sensitivity, but it usually doesn't bother me at all??? Even my boyfriend whose teeth are more sensitive than mine (can't eat cold foods w/o crying) didn't have a problem with the strips, so maybe it's just me.

      Since my teeth are pretty sensitive, I might just do one strip a day - instead of two - which will make this a 14-day Challenge. Who knows! I might just man it up instead :)


Stay tuned for the results, reviews and other tutorials!

thismessagewasbroughttoyouby♥Ingrid



Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel! :)
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @whimzicleinga
Follow me on Twitter: @_sexformoney

No comments:

Post a Comment