Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CAMILLE'S EVERYDAY EYES

   Camille here :) YAY! First tutorial! Alright, so, I'm always on the go and out and about. Ingrid and I both go to school relatively far from where we live, so we're always looking to be able to come up with super easy and quick looks (to save time, and because we can be lazy ahaha). I don't usually do makeup as I'm traveling since I'm super clumsy and uncoordinated, so I like to save as much time as I can. This is what you will usually find me wearing to work (working retail demands you look 'presentable' and 'professional', so sometimes I do more than usual so that my boss will be happy haha), or out.

   Keep note... I don't wear foundation! Or any face products, for that matter (blush and bronzer make the cut on special occasions, though!), mainly because I have uber sensitive skin and have experienced unfortunate events that resulted after wearing foundation, so I try to avoid putting anything excessive on my face. I've broken out, developed rashes; yeah, not pretty. I'm not saying my skin is perfect, because it's most definitely far from it! But I just don't feel the need to weigh down my face.

Here's the video tutorial:

PRODUCTS USED:
Concealer:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in Light Medium
Brows:
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Annabelle eyeshadows in Helium (lid), Ka-Ching! (crease), Buff Naked (highlight)
~ Annabelle is exclusive to Canada
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara


And that's pretty much it! Hope you enjoyed :)
With love,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment