Monday, May 17, 2010

Crest White Strips HALF OFF!

      Just wanted to let you guys know about a deal that I found at my local grocery, so if you guys have a Canadian Superstore near you I say you should check this out!!!!!

Crest Whitestrips Premium for $20!!!!!!!!!!!

      The original price for the Premium is actually around $40. You're basically getting BOGO free!

      It's been a long time since I whitened my teeth... probably first year of High School? I used Crest Whitestrips Classics back then (since it was the cheapest one) and it worked pretty great! The only reason I actually haven't re-whitened is because they worked so well I didn't feel the need to! I didn't even get to finish the entire box - mainly because of sensitive teeth complications - but my teeth were at the whiteness I desired. ..which was almost an unnatural white (which is a good thing in this case!!).
      It wasn't that hard trying to keep my teeth white-er than usual. I also used Scope White as a whitening Mouthwash to maintain the clean, white-looking feel. It works pretty well on both the whitening and mouthwash part. I like it even better since it doesn't have such a harsh alcohol feel to it, unlike Listerine which stiings like a biznatch! So if you like a gentle mouthwash, Scope White is a good alternative to going straight to bleaching strips.

      Go check out the Whitestrips deal while it's still available!

thismessagewasbroughttoyouby♥Ingrid



Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel! :)
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @whimzicleinga
Follow me on Twitter: @_sexformoney

No comments:

Post a Comment