Monday, May 31, 2010

INSPIRED: Glee's Rachel-Gaga in 1x20 Theatricality Hair & Makeup

      Right now, I am currently gnawing my way at some jello ... struggling just to suck it out of the spoon into my mouth.
      Why?
      I just got my 3rd wisdom tooth removed yesterday, and for some completely odd and terrible reason, my cheek has only gotten worse and more swollen :( :( :( (...I'm sure it has to do with me cheating and actually trying to eat solids :|)

      Out of extreme luck, the day Theatricality aired I got my Gaga - Just Dance Sunglasses in the mail (:D!!!!). Not only did it tie into this outfit incredibly well, but it turns out that even Rachel was sporting similar shades! ..yes, my new bangs help to make the shades look more like a space invader. PEWPEW*!








      To be honest, I reaaaaaally hated those eyelashes. The shape is unpractical, it goes on wobbly... idk. I'm definitely not pro at applying falsies, but I'm no n00b either. I guess I'll just have to practice using these ultra-dramatic $3 lashes.. :S

List of products, videos, & more pictures after the jump!









Magical Tools:

not all prices are Canadian

FACE:
- Johnson's Aloe And Vitamin E Baby Lotion (affordable & perfect for sensitive skin!)
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige [$19, on sale for $9 :)]
- Lise Watier Portfolio Correction Concealer in Light Complexion [$33]
- NYC Matte Bronzer in 720C Sunny [$3.89] with Essence of Beauty Contour Duo Brush
- ELF Mellow Mauve Blush [$3]

EYE:
- Urban Decay Primer Original Potion
- MAC Phloof!, Print, Carbon
- Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette: White Rabbit (Polyester Bride), Vorpal (S&M), Jabberwocky (Oil Slick)
- Maybelline EyeStudio in Blackest Black
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara
- ELF Hollywood Lashes [$3] with Clear LashGrip Waterproof Lash Glue

LIPS:
- Vaseline
- ELF Candy Shop Lip Tin in Berry Pop [$.50] with ELF Small Precision Brush [$3]






Hair Tutorial!




Minimal Usages of Tools:
- BioSilk (right after I got out of the shower)
- bobbypins from the dollar store
- L'Oreal Professionnel tecni.art Hot Style Constructor
- 3/4 ancient curling iron



      I know I said my next tutorial would be along the lines of.. ermmm Classic Hollywood + Hair... hehehe!! It will be in the near future!! And mainly along the lines of Katy Perry's California Gurls Look, and hopefully with the blue hair! :)




Hope some of you wear this out to a nice classy dinner soon. I sure will with the boyfriend soon. I'll update with pictures!
See you soon!


thismessagewasbroughttoyouby♥Ingrid



Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel! :)
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @whimzicleinga
Follow me on Twitter: @_sexformoney

No comments:

Post a Comment